The Temple

by Serpieri

You smile at me, after another sip of red wine in bed, and tell me to close my eyes... I feel you moving, your skin always in touch with mine, and something fresh, soft, gliding up the inside of my legs, my belly, my breasts and neck, so slowly, and then you wrap it around my eyes... a silk scarf... I lay there, curious, wondering, while i sense you moving around... I imagine all the things you can be doing... More wine? Maybe just puting on some movie, some other music...
'Ok, you can see now...' and you take the scarf off... candles everywhere, and the red room is now a temple, our temple, and you are my god for the moment. I smile, not believing what i see, still fuzzy from the scarf and focusing on your dreamy eyes... How amazing you are, my sweet lover!...
'Turn on your belly'... and as I do, a smell of coconut oil fills my senses... you let it fall on my back, drop after drop, and your hands are so hot touching my skin... I feel like each of them could grab my whole body... you could kill me with them... and that's just so unbearably exciting... You take your time, and your massage has no other intention than to relax me, to make me feel pampered and spoiled, and I let myself go... There's no other experience as dazzling as being under your touch...

No comments: