A glass half empty...

'Ask Me No More' by Sir Lawrence Alma-Tadema


Today I woke up in the wrong set of mind...

I am a bit closer to you... in 4 days we'll meet, under the Tower, after so long dreaming about it... in 4 days I will again fall assleep in your arms, head on your chest, hands on your belly, you caressing my hair and kissing my forehead with those warm hands and soft lips... in 4 days we'll be so excited and happy for meeting, once again, in a new city, for a new adventure... And although all this and so much more is true, in my head this morning all I could find was the sadness of the idea that in a week I'll be having my last morning with you probably for quite some time...

I guess this means I like you a bit more than I thought...

I guess all I miss you is starting to hurt in a different place...

3 comments:

FATifer said...

Sometimes you lose a good feeling because you start thinking too far ahead… (I know, who am I to even think I can teach you how you should think or feel!)…


(voltando aos comentários bilingue, como no início)
Por vezes é difícil passar do “half empty” ao “half full” mas… temos de tentar!! ;)

Beijinho grande,
FATifer

Henrique Dória said...

Aqui mergulhamos no bom gosto e no non sense.

Lucia said...

FATifer,

lamentavelmente, ninguém ensina nada a ninguém... só aprendemos com os nossos próprios erros, mas todos os conselhos são bem vindos e tidos em conta :) no caso do half empty / half full... that's just the way my life is :) xx


Henrique,

se o bom gosto te agrada e o non-sense não te perturba, o prazer é todo meu em ser lida por ti xx