Just a little bit longer...

15th Century Astronomical Clock [Old Town Square - Prague]

Here we go again...

Tomorrow I'll feel the smell of your hair, the softness of your kisses and your strong arms around me. I will again have you breathing, hot, on my neck, and I will wake up with your beautiful smile, under the blankets, our bodies coming closer and closer until they are one and the sky will change its colour just for us...

Tomorrow I will have you again. Tomorrow all I've been dreaming of will be a step closer to become reality...

Oh, all these things we are and desire... We are lust and we are dreams, and dreams fade and lust is a deadly sin...

What are the odds?...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

devem ser altas certamente;)

FATifer said...

Nº1 reader, you say? Hum ... that I do not know… but I do know I like to come here and look into this box of yours, picking up the little crumbles you leave behind, images and words, that give us a glimpse into your life. A life full of strong feelings and emotions you know so well how to portray for us…

Thank you for sharing ;)
FATifer

Lucia said...

noivo, ora ora, que prazer ve-lo por cá :)

fatifer, obrigada pelas palavras. é esse o único medo: ser vulgar e desinteressante ao partilhar experiencias tao verdadeiras e sentidas. é bom saber que vale a pena.