And Nobody Knows...

by Manara


The things you do to me, no one else did before. So many bodies and faces, hands and lips, and love and sex, and still so much to discover, and now it all has your name on it… I have your name on me…

Last night I saw you. I saw your smile turning into desire, and that desire growing and looking for me, craving more… I saw you touching your skin, your hair, I saw your hand going down your belly…

'I'm sorry baby, it's such a big desire for you…' – you said…

And I lost my thoughts on the sight of your naked body, bursting, shivering, growing… and I asked you for more. I wanted to see it.

You touched yourself for me and it was beautiful.
Tonight is my turn.
Keep your webcam on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ui que isso é tão bom!!!!

Lucia said...

noivo,
mais palavras para quê, se cada imagem vale por mil?... ;))