Private?

'A Deux' by Rodin

We had a wonderful time… Two days in a magic country, in a magic small town, a magical huge bed with a view to the castle, to the river, to all our dreams and fantasies…

Time to go back home, time to take the bus and face the three hours ride…

Nearly empty bus and we head for the backseats… Isn't that all lovers' favourite spot? Oh yeah babe… On the seats in front of us, two students heading back to the big city with their laptops and papers and notes and an interminable blablabla over some boring subject I couldn’t really understand… Advantages of a foreign language in a foreign country…

As we seat behind them, I find that the cleverest place, as they surely wouldn’t turn back unless we were too explicit… which could happen… but in any case, being a foreigner – and a stranger – gives you that sense of 'who cares!?' that I love, so… who would care?!...

You sat by the window and I sat next to you. We were so close, kissing so nice and warm, I could feel your chest altering the breathing and turning so much warmer… my hand under your t-shirt feeling the soft skin contrasting to the suddenly turned hard nipples, as I grab the hair on the back of your neck to better fill your mouth with my tongue… A deeper breath releases a discreet moan off your lungs, and how I love it!... Your hands are sweaty now, and they search for my braless breasts to find them hot, hard and shaking under your touch and over the old road bumps. The long jacket which covered us on the train travel to that wonderful city, is now covering me on the way back, so your hand can dwell between my legs, unbuttoning my jeans, feeling my wet underwear, diving under it and touching me in such a crazy way… oh, your fingers are soft but steady, strong but so sensible, you know so well where to go, and when, and how… you drive me crazy!...

As I am being so well spoiled by you and your hot attention, the bus stops… Ohhh… so many people coming in… There is this guy sitting on the other end of the backseat! What the hell is that?? Respect, young boy, R-E-S-P-E-C-T! You DO NOT seat in that place when there is a couple, completely tangled and flushed and covered in clothes, on the other end! It's wrong!... Hmm… Unless… Unless you want to share some fun… Hmm… Could be that… Is that what you want young boy?... So let him have cake!...

I was happy with the fun I had had and what I really wanted was to give you pleasure… it makes me so hot to see your eyes, gazing, as if everything I do would be the last expected move, like a miracle, a mind read, a very expensive present you unwrap with a child's excitement!... Oh, lover, it melts me!...

I ask you to move on my seat so I can take yours, and you don’t seem to understand but, as usual, you obey… In a second I am sitting by the window, sideways, facing the back of the bus, my legs on the seat, and my upper body is covering yours. I rest my body on my right hand, cover us both with the magic jacket, and my left hand is all yours!... I go in your jeans to feel you so hard with anticipation!... I grab you as I bite your lips, telling you with my eyes… 'I'm gonna have you now…' and you let yourself go under my desire… Touching you is wonderful and we both always want more!... As your breathing accelerates you keep checking over my shoulder if anyone is watching, if someone could dream of what is going on there, and I whisper… 'Ok baby… Here… Feel it… See how hard and sweet you are… Come for me… I'll keep you safe…'

I tried. I swear I tried to keep an eye on those other 50 people in that bus, the guy in the other end of our seat, the students and their laptops and the driver with the mirrors… But I couldn’t!... All I could look at was you, touching yourself, so close to me I could feel your hand coming and going, so wild, and your breath condensating all the air between us, inside that jacket, on the windows, the whole bus, infected by sex, desire, lust and fantasies, our fantasies, mirrored in those 50 pairs of eyes who had no idea how privileged they were by sharing that moment!... Oh, my lover, only the way your body shivered on that seat could have given our little secret away, so I hold you tight, I hug you, your shaking hands, your sweaty hair between my fingers, until you breathe again, look at me, smile, and say… 'You're my dream, babe… You really are…' … and your kiss still tastes like adrenaline…

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

posso dizer amazing?

Lucia said...

noivo,
podes dizer o que quiseres... esta caixa é para quem cá vem :)
feliz que aprecies :) ...

Shelyak said...

Sorri-me ao ler o casaco longo que permitia momentos de verdadeira excitação... sorria porque recordei um momento único, há anos...ela de casaco até aos pés, leve, macio, saia curtíssima, botas. Dançávamos ao som de uma morna, rodeados de casais sem conta; pista de dança completamente cheia. O casaco abre-se um pouco, tapando os braços que se envolviam em cada um de nós. Sempre dançando, indiferentes ou mesmo excitados pelos olhos sem conta ao nosso redor, as nossas mãos procuraram os nossos sexos, encaminhando-os um para o outro.
Nunca esquecerei a sensação de fazer sexo no meio de uma pista de dança, cheia, ao som de uma morna...
Lindo post o teu...adorei mesmo...
Beijinho que te deixo! :)

Shelyak said...

Ah! e ao tempo que foi ter visto uma exposição de Rodin na Gulbenkian...
Giro, encontrá-lo aqui :)

Lucia said...

shelyac,
que história fantástica a tua... hmm... espero ter em breve uma dessas para partilhar :) ... quanto a rodin, como tantos outros que por aqui podes encontrar, são favoritos meus que aproveito para ilustrar o que escrevo... com tanta coisa bela no mundo não é justo acesso restricto :)
volta sempre, que prazer ler-te!...

... said...

Muito bom!
Gostei mesmo ;)

Beijos

Lucia said...

nikita,
que agradável ter mais presenças femininas por aqui :) ainda bem que gostaste, espero um breve regresso :)

... said...

Voltarei certamente! ;)

Amante da Vida said...

Agradavel como sempre ... continua no bom caminho ... ou não ... ehehehe.
Beijos

Lucia said...

amante da vida,
o que é isso do bom caminho? tens algum mapa que eu não tenho? ;)

Anonymous said...

My dear owner of this box, please excuse my absence but I did not abandon you (after all am I not your nº1 reader?) ... new pc, work, physiotherapy…

I dare say this is your best post yet! (ok, I have not read the ones after this one… yet) I continue repeating myself, by saying I love the way you marry image and text so perfectly ;)

So keep on dazzling us with your flaming hot, emotion filled, stories because, as you can see from the comments, people like what you decide to share with us :)

Once again thanks for sharing,
FATifer

Lucia said...

fatifer,
hey, i was missing you, yes! so glad you're back :) ... xx